Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Review: MFTH Tropical Coffee Bars



So its been almost a month since my last update. Oops! Gluten free living has been an interesting switch but totally worth it. I feel SO much better. My withdrawal/transition phase lasted longer than I'd like, and I definitely felt worse before it got better. So if that's you, please know you're not the only one! I almost gave but but I'm so glad I forged ahead!

I was lucky enough to be sent some yummy mixes to review by Mixes From The Heartland, an awesome company dedicated the making delicious gluten free mixes for some of your favorite foods.

I recently made the Tropical Coffee Bars with the mix I was sent and they are yummy! A perfect treat for morning time with your coffee, or a nice, small after dinner sweet. These are awesome with a nice tall glass of milk too!

I highly recommend these easy to make and delicious tasting bars. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment